Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mrs. DuShane


Image result for a long walk to water

I just finished the book, A Long Walk to Water. It was amazing! This book has 2 different stories in it. One story is about Nya, a little girl growing up in Sudan. She has to walk 8 hours every day just to get clean water for her family to drink. I can't imagine having to walk that much! The second story is about Salva, who also lives in Sudan, but at a different time. He is trying to escape the war in his country. He has to walk across Africa and he experiences many challenges along the way. There is an interesting twist at the end of this book, but I am not going to spoil it for you! I hope you will read this book soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This book sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it! Are Nya and Salva related?

    ReplyDelete